I swiped this off Jessica because well… I’ve been living in my pajama pants for 3 days after staying up late hanging out with friends. In my 3rd trimester, this is quite obviously the beginning of the downfall people.
1. Four TV shows that I watch:
- 30 Rock
- Freaks & Geeks
- The Middle
2. Four things that I’m passionate about:
- my family
- card games
3. Four words/phrases I use a lot:
- Stephen, wake up.
4. Four things I’ve learned from the past:
- our timing is not God’s timing.
- the grass is not always greener.
- candy & sweets may taste awesome, but I’d rather my pants fit.
- parents really do know what they’re talking about.
5. Four places I would like to go:
- the West Coast
- New England
- Disney World
- a cruise/vacation with friends
6. Four things I did yesterday:
- hung out with friends
- ran errands with my mom
- tried napping
7. Four things I am looking forward to:
- meeting our daughter & becoming a mother
- ringing in the new year with friends
- decorating our house
- training for and completing a marathon
8. Four things I love about winter:
- low-humidity (thanks Florida)
- warm blankets with books
- not sweating in jeans
Play along if you’d like. I’m going to continue sitting on the couch in a pile of blankets.