Family Math

I know you’ve noticed that things have been a bit lacking on the website lately. I’ve been feeling all sorts of sick, and the computer hasn’t been on my comfort list. However, I’ve started to feel a little better the past couple days, so I’m happy to report that all is well. Actually, things are great :)

The Ringl’s are Pregnant !!!

and now for a true personality shot:
(a big guess about who has the bigger personality)

I know, it’s pretty awesome & exciting news  :)
So our family count is going from 2 to 3 (currently we are at 2 & 1/4 !)

14 Thoughts on “Family Math

1. aunt vicci on August 27, 2010 at 10:00 pm said:

so happy for the two and 1/4 of you !It’s a girl trust me.love you

2. Mom Ringl on August 27, 2010 at 10:46 pm said:

We are soo happy for you!! Girl or Boy.. he or she will be one lucky baby to have a mom & dad that are so very special!
    We love you!!

3. BRAVICIMO! HALLELUYAH! PRAISE THE LORD! Lucky little one is coming into a happy crazy family.
    Love ya both, I mean all three of ya!

4. Shaws Favorite Auntie on August 28, 2010 at 7:36 am said:

Congratulations! You guys have been in my prayers!
    Shaw will make a fabulous uncle!!

5. ‘unc’… i like it :) love u both… love the expressions on both ur faces…

6. Melissa on August 28, 2010 at 11:58 am said:

YAY! The secrets out :) I’m so happy and I’ve been praying a lot for you three!!! I love ya and I can’t wait to talk to you again soon!!! Miss you.

7. YAYAYAYAY!!!! Your mom totally let it slip a couple weeks ago at Christian Women’s Club! I wanted to ask you about it then but I didn’t want to let the cat out of the bag! Im so excited for you!

8. Mom Ringl on August 28, 2010 at 3:32 pm said:

Gotta stick up for your mom… some secrets are just impossible to keep from slipping!! (got a few extra prayers in the slip so couldn’t be too bad :D )

9. I’m glad I found out by means other than this post (as per your previous post).

10. yaaaaaa!!!! Praise the LORD for the new little nugget! The Ringl family expands!!

11. wait… your having SPAGHETTI SAUCE?!?!?!

12. amanda on August 29, 2010 at 3:36 pm said:

yah!!!! Im glad you used the start to help show ppl your prego..its very kid friendly!!

13. Ashley on August 30, 2010 at 6:57 am said: