Memories of 2009:
- 1 Year Anniversary
- Had a Good-Bye Party for our great friends Shaw and JD
- Road Trip to New Orleans celebrating Mardi Gras and then to Houston, TX visiting friends
- Got a stationary bike to get in shape
- 2 Wedding Showers, 2 Girl Parties, and 1 Wedding Weekend
- Made a Wand for fun (disclaimer: no witchcraftery or harming of animals took place during this event)
- Celebrated Fathers Day AND my Dad’s 5? Birthday ;)
- Friend Stephen Shaw flew in and surprised us!
- While it now marks a series of sad events, I will always cherish this video of announcing we were pregnant
- Finally started framing our Wedding Pictures!
- Got inspired to do some Project hacking (aka, see an expensive decor idea & do it yourself!)
- Went to Biloxi for a Family Birthday Celebration, Luau style!
- My Little Bro had a bday
- Sponsored our first Home Decorating Project for a Friend
- Discovered the Amazing Joy of having a LapDesk for the laptop!
- Stephen posted his first Song on the Internet, which is hilarious
- Had offer accepted on a House!!
- Started the website Re-Design
- Packed up the Townhouse and moved stuff into storage
- Sanded my first table for a much needed Re-Do
- Moved out of the townhouse and in with Cassie’ parents for “3-4 days”
- Put a NEW offer in on a new house
- Got “Hit” by the most pathetic hurricane ever (that is not a complaint…)
- Closing got pushed back on House
- “3-4 Days” at Cassie’s parents now totaling at 6 weeks
- Celebrated Thanksgiving with friends and family
- My sister and her hubby bought a house!!
- I “outed” Stephen for slacking on his updating
- Helped the sister paint the new Home
- Stephen started theRingls.com Website Redesign!!
- Posted a teaser photo of the soon-to-be house
- New House, Day1: Blinds
- Completed Project1: Windows are now covered
- Project2: Knobs for the Bathroom
- Went Christmas Tree Shopping!!!
- Hosted our 1st Party at the House (pictures to come)
- Lastly, celebrating the New Year with great friends is on the agenda :)
Overall it has been a crazy year. We have had a lot of fun times with friends and family, which I was able to share with all of you through the website. While the past 6 months have been really tough, it has really strengthened our marriage and has helped encourage us to put our complete trust in Christ. We really just want to thank all of you for being such wonderful people. God has given us some fantastic friends and family and we couldn’t ask for more. I really hope you all have enjoyed theringls.com of 2009 and look forward to the things to come in 2010.
Have a safe and happy New Years Eve!! See ya next year ;-)