9 Thoughts on “Bun in the Oven

1. Miriah on July 11, 2009 at 1:36 pm said:

I love it.

“she’s pregnant…. she’s knocked up!!!”

=) hahaha

2. Gramma Ringl on July 11, 2009 at 8:24 pm said:

I love Eddy’s surprise and Sandy’s facial expressions as she reads the card are classic!
    We are so excited for you two and KNOW that God has wonderful plans for baby Ringl! “sing song” I’m gonna be a gramma! LOL

3. CousinEpoo on July 11, 2009 at 10:56 pm said:

LOL I would have PAID to have been there and seen that in person!
    I am soooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!

4. Angie on July 11, 2009 at 11:38 pm said:

I ABSOUTLY loved this!!! I can only say that I wish we would have had ours video taped!!! Ours was just that exciting!!! Always best to have some kind of plan like that!! Awesome!! Absoutley loved watching your mommas facial expressions!! You could just read her excitement! anyway.. I just am soooo happy for you guys! and can’t wait to meet little Ringl!! Love you guys! Angie

5. Mateo on July 12, 2009 at 8:28 am said:

Now correct me if I’m wrong, but I do believe that “knocked up” is a term that is generally reserved for those who get ‘knocked up’ out of wedlock? Yes? No?

Man I wish I’d been there for that…

6. Delana on July 12, 2009 at 8:52 am said:

Congrats guys!!!!!! I love your parents Cassie!!! “She’s knocked UP!!!!!” lol, classic!!!

7. Christy on July 13, 2009 at 2:14 pm said:

I abosulutely gushed tears at this video…I miss you all so much and miss out on so much as well. I pray that you have as wonderful a pregnancy experience that I did and that your baby is as great as Kaitlyn. She is the best thing that has every happened to me. It’s amazing what God has given us the gift to do. I thank Him for her every single day!

8. I am so glad that you got that on video so that I can re-experience it as often as I like. My eyes are all wet from joy and the hilarity of my own expressions and words. I guess those last words are NOT retractable. You are going to be a wonderful MOMMY darlin and Stephen your baby couldn’t be luckier to have a DADDY like you are going to be!

9. Made me cry….. prayers coming your way; these will be great days for you.